INFORMATION ON COOKIES
HT Solar uses the following categories of cookies:
|Type of Cookies||Explanations|
|Strictly necessary cookies (Mandatory Cookies)||Anonymous cookies, which allow visitors to browse http://htsolar.com.tr , access secure areas by using some of its features. The information collected by these cookies cannot be used for marketing purposes. If the use of such cookies is not allowed, various parts of http://htsolar.com.tr cannot be used. For example, authentication cookies, which are activated when you log in to the Site, ensure that your session continues when you switch to different pages within the Site.|
|Performance cookies||Anonymous cookies that help HT Solar improve its website. These types of cookies collect information about how visitors use http://htsolar.com.tr and are used to determine the most visited pages, whether the Site is working properly or the errors received. An example of this type is WebAnalytics cookies.|
|Functional cookies||They are anonymous cookies that allow HT Solar to remember visitor features and preferences. Based on this information, http://htsolar.com.tr can display content to each visitor in line with the information collected, and remembers the language selection or the font size chosen when reading a text. If the use of such cookies is not allowed;
• Some parts of the Site may not be available,
• May decrease the level of support that the Site can provide,
• The fact that the Site does not remember your preferences may result in not using or displaying a special feature. It prevents it from remembering your preferences
|Hedef çerezleri veya reklam çerezleri||Such cookies are usually placed by the Site’s advertising networks in line with HT Solar’s knowledge. These cookies are used to serve content and advertisements according to the interests of the visitors and suitable for them. The purposes of using these cookies are as follows;
• Show relevant and personalized ads,
• Limiting the number of ads shown,
• Measuring the effectiveness of the advertising campaign,
• Remembering your visiting preferences
As HT Solar, the main processing purposes for personal data processed through cookies on our site are:
- To increase the functionality of the Site and to provide ease of use. For example, remembering the username information or search queries on the next visit of the visitor to the Site, so that the logged-in members do not need to enter the password again when visiting different pages on the Site.
- Analyzing the Site and increasing the performance of the Site. For example, the integration of different servers on which the Site works, determining the number of visitors to the Site, reporting the usage statistics of the Site and adjusting performance accordingly, or making it easier for visitors to find what they are looking for.
- To perform personalization, targeting and advertising activities. For example, displaying advertisements related to the interests of the visitors on the pages and products viewed by the visitors. At the same time, providing user-specific content on the Site.
- Measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and increasing their efficiency. For example, determining whether you clicked on an advertisement you saw on the Site, and if you benefited from the service on the site to which that advertisement directed after the advertisement attracted your attention. In this context, removing advertisements for your interests and limiting the number of advertisements shown.
- Fulfillment of legal obligations. To process the personal data of site users in accordance with the relevant legal regulations; to organize all records and documents for the purpose of processing in electronic environment; To comply with the information storage and information sharing obligations stipulated by the relevant regulatory institutions and other authorities.
Transfer of Cookies
HT Solar shares your personal data collected through cookies with third parties and, if necessary, legally authorized institutions within the scope specified below, limited to the realization of the above-mentioned purposes. When Google and Facebook cookies are used, the data processed by the characteristics of these companies are transferred abroad for the purpose of using cookies.
- HT Solar Website Cookies: Used for features such as providing services offered through our website and accessing secure areas.
- Google Analytics Cookies: Used by Google Universal Analytics to calculate visitor, session, event and product sales data for the site’s analysis reports.
- Google Tag manager Cookies: Used by Google Tag Manager to control the loading of Google Universal Analytics tags.
- Google Ads cookies: Used by the Google advertising service for Google ads.
- Add this cookies: by the social networking platform AddThis on different social platforms
Çerezlerin Toplanma Yöntemi ve Hukuki Sebebi
We collect your personal data electronically through automatic means through cookies. In terms of mandatory cookies, the personal data in question is “obligatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligations” in Article 5 of the Law No. 6698; In terms of performance, functionality and advertising cookies, “explicit consent of the person concerned” is processed based on legal reasons.
Blocking Cookies and Legal Rights
Regarding the processing of your personal data through cookies, you can submit your requests regarding your rights listed under Article 11 of the Perdonsl Data Law in accordance with the Communiqué on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller. You can access more detailed information about your rights, remedies and processing of personal data from the text of the “Personal Data Protection Policy” at the address __________________.